Re: [Ayreton] Wednesday Project Night

  • Erick Maxskelly
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2007
      Hey guys. Is this going to be a recurring thing or just a one timer? I don't think I can make it this week.

      On 1/29/07, Dougal MacAlister < scadougal@...> wrote:

      Thank you muchly Onnen for your offer.

      We need more of these kinds of things.  Yay A&S stuff  :)

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 30, 2007
        This is a regular weekly event. I believe I've sent a missive to Ian
        to incorporate in the weekly announcements, but my intentions may not
        have been clear. (Sorry about that.)

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Erick Maxskelly" <erickmaxskelly@...>