Newbie Fighter Needs Assistance

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 3 , May 13, 2011
      Hola,

      I am in communication with a young lady who'd like to try out SCA fighting at the Tuesday night practice. Is there someone who attends that practice regularly that I can put her in touch with?

      Thanks!

      ss

      --
      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL
      Chatalaine - Canton of Grey Gargoyles
      Message 2 of 3 , May 13, 2011
        I am there every week.  Feel free to give her my phone number and email -- MICKEL14@....

        -Susan/Susanna the Short

        Quoting Sarafina Sinclair <Sarafina.Sinclair@...>:

        > Hola,
        >
        > I am in communication with a young lady who'd like to try out SCA fighting
        > at the Tuesday night practice. Is there someone who attends that practice
        > regularly that I can put her in touch with?
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > ss
        >
        > --
        > Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL