Change of Venue for Baronial Curia

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2011
      Greetings All,

      We've had a change of venue for the baronial meeting. We're meeting an hour before the TGS meeting at the Congregational Church of Jefferson Park - 5320 W. Giddings, Chicago IL 60630 at 5pm.

      We still have no candidates submitted for Herald or Rapier Marshall. If you are interested in putting yourself forward as a candidate, please do so in writing ASAP to ayretonbaronessbaron@... with a copy to sarafina.sinclair@.... Herald is a required office so it is imperative that we get the position filled. Please let me know if you have any questions.

      All the best,

      Sarafina

      --
      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL
    • suzanearley@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , May 13, 2011

        I won't be able to be there - I'm going to my in-laws in Mundelein to help them with their yard. We have $2840.64 in the General Fund, $1150.73 in the Regalia Fund, and $227 in the Pennsic Fund. 1st quarter report was filed on time.

        Ghita