Pavillion for sale

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 11 , May 12, 2011

      Hello,

          I am selling the 'circus tent' pavillion that I own.  It is a tentsmiths round, well over 6 foot clearance, single center pole setup.  It has all the poles, is canvas, and waterproof.  Colors are purple and yellow, both faded as this is an older, used pavillion.  Pictures available upon request.

      I am asking $400 obo.  Please contact me offlist if interested.

      Henry

      Scribesquire@...

      Scribesquire at comcast dot net

    • Scribesquire@comcast.net