Simple Day

  • Terry
    Message 1 of 11 , May 11, 2011
      Hello!

      Who is going to Simple Day this year and looking to spend the night? They have cabins (with air conditioning) available this year for $12 a person. up to 16 people in the cabins with bunk beds. If we have enough people interested we could have an Ayreton cabin.

      So if you are interested, email me and I will see if we can get one reserved.

      Henry
      Baron Ayreton
      Scribesquire@...
    • Sarafina Sinclair
      Message 2 of 11 , May 11, 2011
        Etienne and I would be interested. :D

        ss

      • Scribesquire@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 11 , May 12, 2011

          Hello,

              I am selling the 'circus tent' pavillion that I own.  It is a tentsmiths round, well over 6 foot clearance, single center pole setup.  It has all the poles, is canvas, and waterproof.  Colors are purple and yellow, both faded as this is an older, used pavillion.  Pictures available upon request.

          I am asking $400 obo.  Please contact me offlist if interested.

          Henry

          Scribesquire@...

          Scribesquire at comcast dot net

        • Scribesquire@comcast.net