Re: Alpaca Fleece

  • Vickie Rayhill
    Message 1 of 5 , May 10, 2011
      The interest in the alpaca fleeces has been quite amazing, and I fear I have 4 times more takers than cute fuzzy animal donors, so I need to hold off on any additional volunteers.

      I will contact the volunteers individually once I receive the fleece in 2 weeks, and see how much I have to divide up. I have never seen an alpaca fleece, so I dont know how much fur we're talking about :)

      The only guideline is the nice lady who is donating the fleece wants to see pictures of the final projects made with it.

      Thanks,
      Jocelyn

      Dame Jocelyn of Lutterworth,
      Canton of Tree-Girt-Sea, Barony of Ayreton, Middle Kingdom
      Project Blog: jocelynsworkshop.blogspot.com