Re: [Ayreton] Alpaca Fleece

  • shimaspawn
    Message 1 of 5 , May 10, 2011
      I'm certainly interested.  It would be great for some of the projects I'm working on.

      - Rei

      On 10 May 2011 18:46, Kyla <skycat@...> wrote:

      Um.
      Free?

      Yes, please?

      Tabitha

      Message 2 of 5 , May 10, 2011
        Oh yes! please!  That would be lovely!

        Thank you!

        Susanne Haas

        aka Lady Morgause duForet

        Message 3 of 5 , May 10, 2011
          The interest in the alpaca fleeces has been quite amazing, and I fear I have 4 times more takers than cute fuzzy animal donors, so I need to hold off on any additional volunteers.

          I will contact the volunteers individually once I receive the fleece in 2 weeks, and see how much I have to divide up. I have never seen an alpaca fleece, so I dont know how much fur we're talking about :)

          The only guideline is the nice lady who is donating the fleece wants to see pictures of the final projects made with it.

          Thanks,
          Jocelyn