Repeat Demo - Rotollo Middle School Batavia

  • Jeffnaggie
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2011

      Greetings all,

      We have been requested to join the Rotollo Middle School for their seige weapon/medieval fair on Monday, May 23 from 6 to 8 pm.  We have been participants at this demo for a number of years.

      We will be placed in the lobby with fighters outside by the seige field.  Any and all armoured combat, rapier and A and S demonstrations are welcome.

      Please contact me off list at jeffnaggie@... if you are able to participate.

      Thank you all,

      Hillary of Langeforde