Library Demos in Northeastern Illinois (Ravenslake)

  • AlexdeSet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2011
      Greetings!
           The Shire of Ravenslake invites you to participate with us in any (or all) of a series of demos for local libraries. The demos are 1 June at the Fox Lake library from 4-8, 4 June at the Richmond/Nippersink library from 10 to 1, 16 June at the Wauconda library from 6:30 to 8:30, and 23 July at the Crystal Lake library. Come if you can-we'd love to see you there. Please let me know if you can attend.
      Respectfully,
      Alexander de Seton