Re: [Ayreton] PROJECT NIGHT CANCELLED TONIGHT

  • Amy Gibbons
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3 9:22 PM
      Is this a sewing event?  Will Acelina be there?  Brigitte of Ravenslake.

      "But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security." - Declaration of Independence of the United States of America