Re: [Ayreton] PROJECT NIGHT CANCELLED TONIGHT

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2011
      Greetings all,

      I actually typed the wrong date and project night is on May 9. However, I am home so anyone who was planning to attend is welcome.

      In short, come on over after 7.

      Sent from Samsung mobile
    • Amy Gibbons
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2011
        Is this a sewing event?  Will Acelina be there?  Brigitte of Ravenslake.

        "But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security." - Declaration of Independence of the United States of America