Aengus O' Nolan - New Midlands Archery Champion

  • The Stoutmaker
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2011
      Congratulations go out to Aengus O'Nolan (one of our very own Aryeton shooters) who bested a tremendous field of archers today to capture the Midlands Archery Championship!

      Aengus has taken to archery like a fish to water and I am proud to have him as our Midlands Archery representative, and very much look forward to him getting the chance to test his mettle against the other champions from around the Kingdom.

      Congrats again on a fantastic day of shooting Aengus! Well deserved!

      HL Lukas Mesmer
      Aryeton Archery Champion