Tomorrow's Project Night and Meet-n-Greet

  • Carrot Khan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27 5:33 AM
      Hello all,

      I'm opening my doors tomorrow evening for a little sit-n-sew night for
      anyone looking for Scadian activities in/around the Elgin area.
      Hopefully, we'll have some new people who are interested in joining
      the org.

      Potluck - as it traditional - with festivities starting at 6, going until 10.

      732 St John St

      Jadwiga