looking for an ayreton welder

  • Thomas Penyngton
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 26, 2011
      Hi. My helm bargrill broke a weld; I'm looking for someone in the area
      who has a welding set up that could help me out. I'd be glad to pay an
      armorer to fix it, or if you have the equipment and could help me get it
      fixed, let me know.

      thanks,
      Thomas Penyngton
    • g. Willie Arnold
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 27, 2011
        Hi all

        Sorry for the Short notice but Practice tonight at the Church is cancelled.

        Heal and rest up for this Saturday. Armoured EasterEgg Hunt in Bloomington.

        Please Cross Post

        Thank You
        Kith