PROJECT NIGHT CANCELLED TONIGHT

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 26, 2011
      Hello all,

      I apologize for the late notice, but Project Night is canceled for tonight. The next project night will be held on Tue May 2.

      All the best,

      Sarafina

      Sent from Samsung mobile
    • shimaspawn
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2011
        Is project night still on for tonight?

        - Rei

        --
        Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
      • Sarafina Sinclair
        Message 3 of 4 , May 3, 2011
          Greetings all,

          I actually typed the wrong date and project night is on May 9. However, I am home so anyone who was planning to attend is welcome.

          In short, come on over after 7.

          Sent from Samsung mobile
        • Amy Gibbons
          Message 4 of 4 , May 3, 2011
            Is this a sewing event?  Will Acelina be there?  Brigitte of Ravenslake.

            "But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security." - Declaration of Independence of the United States of America