Re: [Ayreton] Deep and abiding thanks

  • AlexdeSet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 25, 2011
      Greetings!
           As a note, the Shire of Ravenslake has several upcoming Library demos and a RenFaire festivity hosted by the Barony of Caer Anterth Mawr. Please feel invited to attend and help us out, for any demo that is convenient:
      Demos:
      14/15 May Janesville WI RenFaire in conjunction with CAM, camping, we can help
      Wed 1 June Fox Lake Library 4-8
      Sat 4 June Nippersink/Richmond Library, 1-4
      Thurs 16 June Wauconda Library, 6:30-8:30
      Sat 23 July Crystal Lake Library
      Respectfully,
      Alexander de Seton
      Seneschal, Ravenslake