Re: [Ayreton] Deep and abiding thanks

  • james benedicktus
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 25, 2011
      Wonderful! What a great library! What a great demo! My congratulations to everybody who made it a success; the more of these we can do the better we are as a group and as people.
      Orry Guerin de St. Michel RMoAS

      Visit'>http://www.freewebs.com/orryguerin/">Visit My Website

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 25, 2011
        Greetings!
             As a note, the Shire of Ravenslake has several upcoming Library demos and a RenFaire festivity hosted by the Barony of Caer Anterth Mawr. Please feel invited to attend and help us out, for any demo that is convenient:
        Demos:
        14/15 May Janesville WI RenFaire in conjunction with CAM, camping, we can help
        Wed 1 June Fox Lake Library 4-8
        Sat 4 June Nippersink/Richmond Library, 1-4
        Thurs 16 June Wauconda Library, 6:30-8:30
        Sat 23 July Crystal Lake Library
        Respectfully,
        Alexander de Seton
        Seneschal, Ravenslake