Re: [Ayreton] Deep and abiding thanks

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 25 6:27 AM

      It was an awesome demo, with a great turn out and some truly spectacular artisans.

      Here are just a few shots of the demo

      https://picasaweb.google.com/Brynachndlr/GailBordenLibraryDemo?authkey=Gv1sRgCNCstu21zNauvwE&feat=directlink

      I know I saw others taking pictures, if you could share them with me I would appreciate it.

      --
      Lady Verena Entenwirth
      Midlands Regional A&S Champion

    • james benedicktus
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 25 12:22 PM
        Wonderful! What a great library! What a great demo! My congratulations to everybody who made it a success; the more of these we can do the better we are as a group and as people.
        Orry Guerin de St. Michel RMoAS

        Visit'>http://www.freewebs.com/orryguerin/">Visit My Website

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 25 1:07 PM
          Greetings!
               As a note, the Shire of Ravenslake has several upcoming Library demos and a RenFaire festivity hosted by the Barony of Caer Anterth Mawr. Please feel invited to attend and help us out, for any demo that is convenient:
          Demos:
          14/15 May Janesville WI RenFaire in conjunction with CAM, camping, we can help
          Wed 1 June Fox Lake Library 4-8
          Sat 4 June Nippersink/Richmond Library, 1-4
          Thurs 16 June Wauconda Library, 6:30-8:30
          Sat 23 July Crystal Lake Library
          Respectfully,
          Alexander de Seton
          Seneschal, Ravenslake