Deep and abiding thanks

  • Carrot Khan
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 24, 2011
      Happy Easter all - for those of you celebrating.

      I would like to take a moment this morning to thank everyone that made
      it out Elgin's demo yesterday. Chaotic scheduling notwithstanding, we
      seem to have been well received by the general public and I've been
      told that all our informative brochures were snatched up. I deeply
      appreciate everyone that took time out yesterday to fight, display, or
      socialize at the demo at the Gail Borden Library.

      In potential anticipation of new interested parties looking to gather,
      I'm opening my house here in Elgin for a sewing/socializing circle
      this coming Thursday (April 28th) from about 6 to 10. Pot luck as is
      traditional. Please contact me off list if you'd like to attend for
      some stitching and good company.

      in gratitude,
      Jawiga Wlodzislawska (Vladescu)
    • Verena Entenwirt
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 25, 2011

        It was an awesome demo, with a great turn out and some truly spectacular artisans.

        Here are just a few shots of the demo

        https://picasaweb.google.com/Brynachndlr/GailBordenLibraryDemo?authkey=Gv1sRgCNCstu21zNauvwE&feat=directlink

        I know I saw others taking pictures, if you could share them with me I would appreciate it.

        --
        Lady Verena Entenwirth
        Midlands Regional A&S Champion

      • james benedicktus
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 25, 2011
          Wonderful! What a great library! What a great demo! My congratulations to everybody who made it a success; the more of these we can do the better we are as a group and as people.
          Orry Guerin de St. Michel RMoAS

          Visit'>http://www.freewebs.com/orryguerin/">Visit My Website

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 25, 2011
            Greetings!
                 As a note, the Shire of Ravenslake has several upcoming Library demos and a RenFaire festivity hosted by the Barony of Caer Anterth Mawr. Please feel invited to attend and help us out, for any demo that is convenient:
            Demos:
            14/15 May Janesville WI RenFaire in conjunction with CAM, camping, we can help
            Wed 1 June Fox Lake Library 4-8
            Sat 4 June Nippersink/Richmond Library, 1-4
            Thurs 16 June Wauconda Library, 6:30-8:30
            Sat 23 July Crystal Lake Library
            Respectfully,
            Alexander de Seton
            Seneschal, Ravenslake