Re: [Ayreton] OT: Announcement

  • michael A
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 23, 2011
      Wow!  Wolfram what an awesome opportunity. I hate  to see you go, but totally, totally understand... and i must say im terribly jelous too.  Munich is a fun city.. youll have a blast.. tip up a mass  or two in the english garten for me when you get there!!
      Keep in touch!
      ----kiyohara

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 23, 2011
        Wolfram,

        Congrats! That is awesome. While we lose you here, you get an amazing, life-changing and broadening experience. All my best.

        Fionnuala
        who never posts much anymore

        Groupon™ Official Site
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4db3ae33ae43386f3est06duc