Re: [Ayreton] Re: Reminder - Demo this Saturday in Elgin

  • anthony_satoh@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2011
      If you are looking for a head count, turns out I will be coming to the demo as well.  I will bring some of my hand sewn garments and be either hand sewing or making pins and needles or sewing up a new pair of gloves or something like that.

      -Ercc

    • Clint Anderson
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 23, 2011

        Jenna and I will be there as well.  I've got my fencing gear with me.

        Anton