RE: [Ayreton] Re: Reminder - Demo this Saturday in Elgin

  • Kyla
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 22, 2011
      Thank you, Mihri!

      Tabitha
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Ayreton@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Christina King
      Sent: Friday, April 22, 2011 9:49 AM
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Re: Reminder - Demo this Saturday in Elgin

      From I-90, exit to Hwy 31 South.  After the Wing Ave intersection, look over the river to your left.  The really cool building on the other side of the Lawrence/Kimball bridge is the library.  Turn left onto Kimball (it becomes Lawrence if you turn right) and left again onto Grove (first light).  The library is right there on the corner to your left.  Lots of parking.

      Address is 270 N. Grove, Elgin, IL  60120

      Mihri

      On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 9:10 AM, Marie Schorn <ladyarrienne@...> wrote:

      Hi Everybody,

      Can someone post an address and maybe directions to the Gail Borden library in Elgin?
      I might be able to make it out for the afternoon.

      Thanks!
      Arrienne

      --
      Christina King
      http://www.elginbellydance.com

    • Thomas Penyngton
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 26, 2011
        Hi. My helm bargrill broke a weld; I'm looking for someone in the area
        who has a welding set up that could help me out. I'd be glad to pay an
        armorer to fix it, or if you have the equipment and could help me get it
        fixed, let me know.

        thanks,
        Thomas Penyngton
      • g. Willie Arnold
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 27, 2011
          Hi all

          Sorry for the Short notice but Practice tonight at the Church is cancelled.

          Heal and rest up for this Saturday. Armoured EasterEgg Hunt in Bloomington.

          Please Cross Post

          Thank You
          Kith