Fw: [Ayreton] Re: Reminder - Demo this Saturday in Elgin

  • S. Haas
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2011
      Greetings all!

      I am a current member of the SCA and a resident of Elgin and would be most happy
      to offer hospitality to those coming out for the demo. I live a few blocks from
      the library and would be happy to offer a location for meeting afterwards.

      I haven't been monitoring this email recently or would have extended the
      invitation earlier!

      Yours sincerely,

      Lady Morgause du Foret