Carpooling? WAS Demo this Saturday in Elgin

  • Gillian
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 22, 2011
      Would anyone like someone to share gas costs?

      I can ride with you or provide a ride to someone who can help with gas money.

      I live in Lombard, or could meet you midway -- pls contact me off-list for details.

      Thanks, Gillian
    • Kyla
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 22, 2011
        Thank you, Mihri!

        Tabitha
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 26, 2011
          Hi. My helm bargrill broke a weld; I'm looking for someone in the area
          who has a welding set up that could help me out. I'd be glad to pay an
          armorer to fix it, or if you have the equipment and could help me get it
          fixed, let me know.

          thanks,
          Thomas Penyngton
        • g. Willie Arnold
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 27, 2011
            Hi all

            Sorry for the Short notice but Practice tonight at the Church is cancelled.

            Heal and rest up for this Saturday. Armoured EasterEgg Hunt in Bloomington.

            Please Cross Post

            Thank You
            Kith