Re: [Ayreton] Re: Reminder - Demo this Saturday in Elgin

  • Christina King
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 22 7:48 AM
      From I-90, exit to Hwy 31 South.  After the Wing Ave intersection, look over the river to your left.  The really cool building on the other side of the Lawrence/Kimball bridge is the library.  Turn left onto Kimball (it becomes Lawrence if you turn right) and left again onto Grove (first light).  The library is right there on the corner to your left.  Lots of parking.

      Address is 270 N. Grove, Elgin, IL  60120

      Mihri

      On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 9:10 AM, Marie Schorn <ladyarrienne@...> wrote:

      Hi Everybody,

      Can someone post an address and maybe directions to the Gail Borden library in Elgin?
      I might be able to make it out for the afternoon.

      Thanks!
      Arrienne

      --
      Christina King
      http://www.elginbellydance.com

    • Gillian
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 22 8:30 AM
        Would anyone like someone to share gas costs?

        I can ride with you or provide a ride to someone who can help with gas money.

        I live in Lombard, or could meet you midway -- pls contact me off-list for details.

        Thanks, Gillian
      • Kyla
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 22 8:46 AM
          Thank you, Mihri!

          Tabitha

          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 26 2:53 PM
            Hi. My helm bargrill broke a weld; I'm looking for someone in the area
            who has a welding set up that could help me out. I'd be glad to pay an
            armorer to fix it, or if you have the equipment and could help me get it
            fixed, let me know.

            thanks,
            Thomas Penyngton
          • g. Willie Arnold
            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 27 2:59 PM
              Hi all

              Sorry for the Short notice but Practice tonight at the Church is cancelled.

              Heal and rest up for this Saturday. Armoured EasterEgg Hunt in Bloomington.

              Please Cross Post

              Thank You
              Kith