Re: [Ayreton] Re: Reminder - Demo this Saturday in Elgin

  • Marie Schorn
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 22, 2011

      Hi Everybody,

      Can someone post an address and maybe directions to the Gail Borden library in Elgin?
      I might be able to make it out for the afternoon.

      Thanks!
      Arrienne
    • Christina King
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 22, 2011
        From I-90, exit to Hwy 31 South.  After the Wing Ave intersection, look over the river to your left.  The really cool building on the other side of the Lawrence/Kimball bridge is the library.  Turn left onto Kimball (it becomes Lawrence if you turn right) and left again onto Grove (first light).  The library is right there on the corner to your left.  Lots of parking.

        Address is 270 N. Grove, Elgin, IL  60120

        Mihri

        --
        Christina King
        http://www.elginbellydance.com

      • Gillian
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 22, 2011
          Would anyone like someone to share gas costs?

          I can ride with you or provide a ride to someone who can help with gas money.

          I live in Lombard, or could meet you midway -- pls contact me off-list for details.

          Thanks, Gillian
        • Kyla
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 22, 2011
            Thank you, Mihri!

            Tabitha

            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 26, 2011
              Hi. My helm bargrill broke a weld; I'm looking for someone in the area
              who has a welding set up that could help me out. I'd be glad to pay an
              armorer to fix it, or if you have the equipment and could help me get it
              fixed, let me know.

              thanks,
              Thomas Penyngton
            • g. Willie Arnold
              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 27, 2011
                Hi all

                Sorry for the Short notice but Practice tonight at the Church is cancelled.

                Heal and rest up for this Saturday. Armoured EasterEgg Hunt in Bloomington.

                Please Cross Post

                Thank You
                Kith