Looking for a cotehardie...

  • Jenna Klauss
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2007
      Hello All,

        Ok so I have been on a mission for over three months and am now very frustrated.  Somehow in my house hold we had a cotehardie pattern.  Along the past 2yrs it has been loaned out and not returned.   I am thinking who can I turn to that could help.  Then DING, I have several wonderful groups around me. One just might (with a will and a prayer) have a pattern like this for me to copy and promptly return.  Looking for a size 12 cotehardie pattern.  If anyone has one that they would not mind sharing with me I would greatly appreciate it.  Even if you have a suggestion of where I can get one or anything in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

      Cheers & Kisses

      Keiley Duchem

      Looking for earth-friendly autos?
    • aldyet@broomstich.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 30, 2007
        I have a cotehardie pattern that I can make you a copy of. If you send
        me your measurements offlist, I can even customize it a bit more to
        your frame. I could have it to you via PDF by tomorow.

        Aldyet