Re: [Ayreton] Another March Event Question

  • MacGregorsCairn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 29, 2007

      Greetings!

      Neko Me and I have discussed this issue. I will be supplying 4 targets and 2 10 by 10 backstop nets and poles for the event as well as assorted line equipment, ropes, caution tape etc. I should have everything you need outside of personal equipment. I will bring it down to the school most likely on Fri night for set-up.

      ~Lochlainn

      I am in a position to assist the Archery MIC, I don't have any of the gear to actually hold a shoot.  ie Targets, Butts, Backstop Nettings, loaner gear.  I've only recently begun marshalling full-time and I'm still building up my resources.

    • Dougal MacAlister
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 30, 2007
        That's Fantastic!

        My participation is hinging on my Gulf Wars - SCA Overload, as I'll be marshalling down there for most of the week as well.  Hopefully I will come back with some good ideas for shoots.  I'd love to discuss any plans with the MIC.  Please contact me Off-List for further discussion.

        Thanks
        --Dougal

        Neko Me and I have discussed this issue. I will be supplying 4 targets and 2 10 by 10 backstop nets and poles for the event as well as assorted line equipment, ropes, caution tape etc. I should have everything you need outside of personal equipment. I will bring it down to the school most likely on Fri night for set-up.

        ~Lochlainn

        I am in a position to assist the Archery MIC, I don't have any of the gear to actually hold a shoot.  ie Targets, Butts, Backstop Nettings, loaner gear.  I've only recently begun marshalling full-time and I'm still building up my resources.

        with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.