Re: [Ayreton] Antique Zither.

  • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 19, 2011
      Robyyan's Home for Wayward Instruments always has room for another inhabitant...

      :-)

      http://robyyan.googlepages.com

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 20, 2011
        I would also love this, if Robyyan does not have room. I have wanted a zither forever,

        -Verena

        --
        Lady Verena Entenwirth
        Midlands Regional A&S Champion

      • kevin purtrell
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 20, 2011
          Is the theme from "The Third Man" period?

          Kevin A.