Re: [Ayreton] Exciting Pennsic News!

  • Sir Ix
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18 10:09 PM
      Re: [Ayreton] Exciting Pennsic News!
      As the regional CO, I am very happy to hear this.

      Hello Ayreton,

      The Ayreton Angels are excited to let you know that Her Royal Majesty, Runa has asked for our help in hosting a "Soup Kitchen," along the lines of the one held at Gulf Wars, after both the heavy and rapier woods battles at Pennsic XL. The soup kitchen will be held at the Barony of Ayreton Camp with some probable spill over into the Thieves of Hearts camp up in the B blocks near the woods.

      In order to be able to provide the necessary supplies, we will be hosting a number of fundraisers at upcoming events. The first will be a bake sale at Spring Crown.

      The reason I am contacting you is to ask for donations of baked goods to the bake sale. If you are willing to donate, please contact either Jane (jane_the_tall@...) or Anne d'Aix (misreall@...).

      We think this is a great way to raise the profile of our Barony and to support the Middle Kingdom War Effort.

      Many thanks!
      The Ayreton Arch-Angels - Anne and Jane

      --

      Sir Ixtilixochitl