Re: [Ayreton] OT: Farewell

  • Marie Schorn
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18 2:00 PM
      Bye Bonnie,

      Sorry you have to go!

      Arrienne

      On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 11:30 AM, Kyla <skycat@...> wrote:

      Bye-bye Bonnie - we'll miss you!
      Say 'Hi' to Phaedra in DC.

      Tabitha

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Ayreton@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf
      Of sweetbker
      Sent: Monday, April 18, 2011 10:59 AM
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Ayreton] OT: Farewell

      Greetings to all,

      It is with a heavy heart that I must bid everyone farewell. The job market
      in Illinois is dry for me (too many teacher layoffs). I will be joining my
      sister and brother-in-law in Virginia. If you would like contact information
      for me, please send me a message off list.

      Thanks

      Bonnie Kayser
      Lady Brigette Lafleur

      Yahoo! Groups Links