OT: Farewell

  • sweetbker
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18, 2011
      Greetings to all,

      It is with a heavy heart that I must bid everyone farewell. The job market in Illinois is dry for me (too many teacher layoffs). I will be joining my sister and brother-in-law in Virginia. If you would like contact information for me, please send me a message off list.

      Thanks

      Bonnie Kayser
      Lady Brigette Lafleur
    • Kyla
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 18, 2011
        Bye-bye Bonnie - we'll miss you!
        Say 'Hi' to Phaedra in DC.

        Tabitha

        It is with a heavy heart that I must bid everyone farewell. The job market
        in Illinois is dry for me (too many teacher layoffs). I will be joining my
        sister and brother-in-law in Virginia. If you would like contact information
        for me, please send me a message off list.

        Thanks

        Bonnie Kayser
        Lady Brigette Lafleur

        Yahoo! Groups Links