Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Populace Meeting Notes

Expand Messages
  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Good Day All, Here is a recap of Sunday s meeting: *Change to Charter* Notice has been published to change the minimum meeting requirements from monthly to
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 12 7:44 AM
    View Source
    • 0 Attachment
      Good Day All,
       
      Here is a recap of Sunday's meeting:
       
      Change to Charter
      Notice has been published to change the minimum meeting requirements from monthly to quarterly for the Curia. The amendment will be voted on at the June populace meeting.
       
      Elections
      -To take place at the June Populace meeting
      -Mistress Gianetta to administer the count as an impartial party.
       
      -Candidates voiced their intention to seek office. If you would like to run for an office, you must declare so in writing to the seneschal, baron, and baroness.
       
      Seneschal*
      1.Sarafina Sinclair expressed interest in the office
      2. Kevin A expressed interest in the office
       
      Exchequer*
      1. Ghita Alessia expressed interest in the office
       
      Herald*
      No one has expressed interest in the office
       
      Minister of Arts and Sciences*
      1. Kara Atladottir expressed interest in the office
       
      Knights Marshal*
      1. Gareth Ostwestly expressed interest in the office
       
      Chronicler*
      1. Margrett Norwoode expressed interest in the office
       
      Rapier Marshal
      No one has expressed interest in the office
       
      Archery Marshal
      1. Lukas Mesmer expressed interest in the office
       
      Chatalaine
      1. Ardena Wildflower expressed interest in the office
       
      Webminister
      1. Kith the Silent expressed interest in the office
      2. Kitsune Yamamora expressed interest in the office
       
      *denotes Curia member
       
      Event
      -Info has been submitted to the calendar
      -Still need volunteers. Contact Verena at verena@... to volunteer.
      -Gianetta to coordinate A&S workshop times
       
      Next Meetings
      -May Curia meeting will be on May 15 at Molly Malone's in Forest Park at 5pm
      -June Populace meeting will be on June 12 at Mistress Ghita's House at Noon
      -August Populace meeting will be at Foxhunt in August
       
      -----
       
      Please let me know if there are any additions or correction to be made.
       
      Respectfully submitted,
       
      Sarafina
       
      --
      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL
      Seneschal
    • kevin purtrell
      Thats Kevin Ambrozijwski who is interested in the Seneschal s Office, just to clarify.   -Kevin Ambrozijwski ... From: Sarafina Sinclair
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 13 7:50 AM
      View Source
      • 0 Attachment
        Thats Kevin Ambrozijwski who is interested in the Seneschal's Office, just to clarify.
         
        -Kevin Ambrozijwski

        --- On Tue, 4/12/11, Sarafina Sinclair <Sarafina.Sinclair@...> wrote:

        From: Sarafina Sinclair <Sarafina.Sinclair@...>
        Subject: [Ayreton] Populace Meeting Notes
        To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2011, 9:44 AM

         
        Good Day All,
         
        Here is a recap of Sunday's meeting:
         
        Change to Charter
        Notice has been published to change the minimum meeting requirements from monthly to quarterly for the Curia. The amendment will be voted on at the June populace meeting.
         
        Elections
        -To take place at the June Populace meeting
        -Mistress Gianetta to administer the count as an impartial party.
         
        -Candidates voiced their intention to seek office. If you would like to run for an office, you must declare so in writing to the seneschal, baron, and baroness.
         
        Seneschal*
        1.Sarafina Sinclair expressed interest in the office
        2. Kevin A expressed interest in the office
         
        Exchequer*
        1. Ghita Alessia expressed interest in the office
         
        Herald*
        No one has expressed interest in the office
         
        Minister of Arts and Sciences*
        1. Kara Atladottir expressed interest in the office
         
        Knights Marshal*
        1. Gareth Ostwestly expressed interest in the office
         
        Chronicler*
        1. Margrett Norwoode expressed interest in the office
         
        Rapier Marshal
        No one has expressed interest in the office
         
        Archery Marshal
        1. Lukas Mesmer expressed interest in the office
         
        Chatalaine
        1. Ardena Wildflower expressed interest in the office
         
        Webminister
        1. Kith the Silent expressed interest in the office
        2. Kitsune Yamamora expressed interest in the office
         
        *denotes Curia member
         
        Event
        -Info has been submitted to the calendar
        -Still need volunteers. Contact Verena at verena@... to volunteer.
        -Gianetta to coordinate A&S workshop times
         
        Next Meetings
        -May Curia meeting will be on May 15 at Molly Malone's in Forest Park at 5pm
        -June Populace meeting will be on June 12 at Mistress Ghita's House at Noon
        -August Populace meeting will be at Foxhunt in August
         
        -----
         
        Please let me know if there are any additions or correction to be made.
         
        Respectfully submitted,
         
        Sarafina
         
        --
        Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL
        Seneschal
      • Sarafina Sinclair
        I didn t want to butcher the spelling of your last name. Thanks, Kevin!! Sarafina :D
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 13 10:29 AM
        View Source
        • 0 Attachment
          I didn't want to butcher the spelling of your last name. Thanks, Kevin!!
           
          Sarafina :D

          On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 8:50 AM, kevin purtrell <krpurtell@...> wrote:
           

          Thats Kevin Ambrozijwski who is interested in the Seneschal's Office, just to clarify.
           
          -Kevin Ambrozijwski

           
           
        • Verena Entenwirt
          Below are the notes from the Ayreton Populace Meeting. Call to order at 7:06 pm on April 29th, 2012 at Molly Malones in Forest Park (Rokkhealden) Baron &
          Message 4 of 4 , May 1, 2012
          View Source
          • 0 Attachment
            Below are the notes from the Ayreton Populace Meeting.

            Call to order at 7:06 pm on April 29th, 2012 at Molly Malones in
            Forest Park (Rokkhealden)
            Baron & Baroness Report:
            Ayreton (in good humor and lots of shtick) has been declared war upon
            by the other Baronies of the Midlands Region. Current plan is to have
            the war at Ragnarok Rampage 2013, and have it be a regional war. The
            war will be Ayreton (and Baron Mustafa Al-Hassan Abdualaziz) against
            the other Baronies of the Midlands.

            Guilds- Per the Barony’s Charter, any guild wanting to use Ayreton in
            the title or declare themselves of a Guild of Ayreton, must receive
            permission from the Baronage of Ayreton.

            Upcoming Ayreton Elections:
            Those wanting to either continue their period in office or those
            wanting to run or contest a position, needed to declare at the April
            29th Populace Meeting.

            Current Canditates are:
            Seneschal- Baroness Verena Entenwirth (new)
            Knight’s Marshall- Lord Gareth Ostwestly (continuing)
            Webminister- Lord Dunstan Bramblette (continuing, but recently just stepped up)
            Herald- Herr Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen (continuing)
            A&S Minister- : Lady Kara Atladottir (continuing)
            Archery Marshal (Deputy under Knight’s Marshall) - Lord Lukas Mesmer
            (continuing)
            Chatelaine- Lady Ardena Wildflower (continuing) (Not present)
            Exchequer: Lord Richard de Scholay (new)
            Rapier Marshal (Deputy under Knight’s Marshall) - OPEN
            Chronicler- Baroness Sarafina Sinclair (new)
            Chirurgeon- Lady Kateline Carletoun (new)

            Elections will be at the June Populace Meeting

            Ayreton Angels-
            The Arch-Angels (Anne & Lynda), petitioned the Baronage of Ayreton to
            be considered a Guild of Ayreton and to use the name of Ayreton. Baron
            Henry of Exeter
            And Baroness Nadezda ze Zastrizl agreed.

            The Arch-Angels of the Ayreton Angels will not be at Pennsic this
            year. However there will still be an Ayreton presence at the war. The
            Arch-Angels have been working with others to help organize the Ayreton
            Angel Activities at Pennsic, however they are also looking for general
            man-power and volunteers. Please contact the Ayreton Arch-Angels for
            more information

            Ayreton Brewers Guild-
            The new president of the Brewers Guild (Baroness Jane the Tall) and
            the secretary (Lady Anne d'Aix) petitioned the Baronage of Ayreton to
            be considered an Official Guild of Ayreton and to use the name of
            Ayreton in their title (ie Ayreton Brewers). Baron Henry of Exeter and
            Baroness Nadezda ze Zastrizl agreed, with the exact taxation to be
            determined at a later date.

            Ayreton Glassworkers Guild-
            The Lead Gaffer (President) ,Aethelwolf, of the Glassworkers guild,
            petitioned the Baronage of Ayreton to be considered a Guild of Ayreton
            and to use the name of Ayreton. Baron Henry of Exeter and Baroness
            Nadezda ze Zastrizl agreed, with the acceptance of already donated
            glass & bead work as the current taxation.

            Ayreton Carnivale-
            There is currently no set Spring/Summer Ayreton Carnivale. However
            Lord Dunstan Bramblette is preparing a bid for a fall dance Ayreton
            Canrivale to possibly be held at the Emmanuel Lutheran Church in Des
            Plaines. Possible dates include those in Sept and Oct.

            12th Night-
            Herr Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen (Ash) has been awarded the
            bid for the Canton of Tree-Girt-Sea’s 12th Night. Individuals
            throughout Ayreton who would like to volunteer, please contact him.
            House Concert-
            Master Robyyan and Sir Fern will be organizing a house concert of the
            musician Heather Dale sometime in July. Dates and details will be
            coming shortly

            The Ayreton Archers-
            The combined archers who lived in the Barony of Ayreton, petitioned
            the Baronage of Ayreton to be considered a Martial Guild of Ayreton
            and to use the name of Ayreton in their new name of The Companie of
            Ayreton Archers. Baron Henry of Exeter and Baroness Nadezda ze
            Zastrizl agreed, with the understanding that no taxation is needing as
            they are a martial company protecting Ayreton’s borders.

            Meeting was adjourned at 7:26 pm


            --
            Baroness Verena Entenwirth
            Give me your unclothed, your unfed, your sober masses
            www.broomstich.com
          Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.