Schedule for Sunday

  • BaronessBaron Ayreton
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7 1:57 PM
      Since many have asked, here are further details. They are also being updated (and further commented on) at:
      http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=194213637283561

      Ayreton Populace Day
      Congregational Church of Jefferson Park,
      5320 West Giddings, Chicago, 60630

      Schedule:
      2-5pm A&S/Fighter Practice
      5-6pm food and meeting*
      6-7pm court
      7-8pm dancing **
      8-9pm clean up

      Parking at Hoyne bank lot on Milwaukee, do not block drive thru lanes.

      Canned goods for their food pantry would be welcome. If everyone coming brings just one can, we can make a huge impact for the pantry!

      This is an in-garb affair.
      Fighting space will be available.
      Potluck dinner -- brewing/vintner offerings welcomed*
      There will be an evening court.

      Garb/Fabric swap planned, extras to go to the silent auction at Coronation for Julianna & Savaric (who suffered a house fire Val Day weekend)

      Please bring projects to work on/show off. There will be coloring activities for kids.

      *clean up crew needed. Those with no time/cooking skills, etc please come & help in this capacity. With so many fine cooks bringing things, we want to make sure to use our skills appropriately, even if that means simply making sure there are no leftovers ;)

      **tentative, pending time and dance leader