Re: OT: moving boxes available

  • The Stoutmaker
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7 11:48 AM
      Gillian,
      Welcome to the group! I'd be most interested in getting boxes from you as I am in the process of making many wonderous archery targets and will take all the cardboard I can get right now. :)

      Please let me know where about you are and we'll see if we can make arrangements. I am most always at the archery practice on Wedensday nights in Oak Park.

      HL Lukas Mesmer
      Aryeton Archery Champion
      aka Blair Peterson (Arlington Heights)

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, kevin purtrell <krpurtell@...> wrote:

      > Welcome to Ayreton, Gillian.
      >
      > BTW, we also have just moved and have boxes if anyone is interested.
      >
      > Kevin Ambrozijwski

    • The Stoutmaker
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 7 11:54 AM
        Oh and Kevin, I would be good with getting some of yours as well. Drop me a line and we'll see what we can do.

        Lukas