Memorial Service for Frank "Mack" Cooper at Pennsic (via [EK] via [Ealdormere])

  • Seamus MacBain
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7 9:07 AM
      (BCC: Ayreton, Jararvellir, HouseGrayFox)

      I expect this to be forwarded on as much as the original news.

      --
      Seamus

      Passing it on.....

      Greetings all,

      Pennsic staff have advised that there will be a memorial service for Frank
      "Mack" Cooper on the main battlefield on Monday of War week between the
      hours of 4:00 and 6:00 pm.

      Please feel free to pass along this information.

      Thank you,
      Gaerwen