Re: [Ayreton] Thieves of Hearts practice tonight

  • Christina King
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5 3:27 PM
      Wonderful!  My visitors from the Palatine Barony of the Far West will be there to play with you all!

      Mihri

      On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 3:27 PM, Tedesco da Venezia <tedesco@...> wrote:

      Just letting everyone know that we WILL be having practice at Glenbrook North High School tonight.  Because our practice schedule has been so sporadic lately, I'm going to continue posting every week until we're sure we're back to our regular schedule.

      Thank you
      Tedesco da Venezia
      Thieves of Hearts.

      --
      Christina King
      http://www.elginbellydance.com

    • Tedesco da Venezia
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 21, 2012
        There will be practice this evening at Glenbrook North High School in one of the gyms.  Please park in the usual lot between the fieldhouse and the gyms.

        ~Tedesco da Venezia~