Thieves of Hearts practice tonight

  • Tedesco da Venezia
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2011
      Just letting everyone know that we WILL be having practice at Glenbrook North High School tonight.  Because our practice schedule has been so sporadic lately, I'm going to continue posting every week until we're sure we're back to our regular schedule.

      Thank you
      Tedesco da Venezia
      Thieves of Hearts.
    • Christina King
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2011
        Wonderful!  My visitors from the Palatine Barony of the Far West will be there to play with you all!

        Mihri

        --
        Christina King
        http://www.elginbellydance.com

      • Tedesco da Venezia
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 21, 2012
          There will be practice this evening at Glenbrook North High School in one of the gyms.  Please park in the usual lot between the fieldhouse and the gyms.

          ~Tedesco da Venezia~