Re: Asian Fabric Buying Trip

  • Jill Elaine Hughes
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2011
      Just FYI, I am now maxed out on the number of people I can buy fabric for.  Will be taking orders/deposits at the Populace meeting, if you haven't already expressed interest, you'd have to go on a waiting list.  Thanks all.

      YIS, Marissa

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4, 2011
        On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 10:29 AM, Jill Elaine Hughes <jillhughes2@...> wrote:

        Just FYI, I am now maxed out on the number of people I can buy fabric for.  Will be taking orders/deposits at the Populace meeting, if you haven't already expressed interest, you'd have to go on a waiting list.  Thanks all.

        YIS, Marissa

        Have you considered shipping home a haul of fabric?  Would that be any more cost effective?

        Jadwiga
      • Jill Elaine Hughes
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 4, 2011
          I don't want to do shipping.  The costs of shipping likely would outweigh the savings of buying it overseas (unless you're buying massive amounts, which I'm not going to do).  Sorry.

          Marissa