Aryeton Archery Practice - Winter Challenge Scores - 3/29

  • The Stoutmaker
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 10:23 PM
      I am happy to report that we had another great turnout and a fantastic night of shooting for the barony, this past Wednesday, as we saw 4 archers achieve brand new high scores and we had 1 brand new score to report.

      Below are the latest set of Winter Challenge Scores.

      Aengus O'Nolan (R #35 ns) = 122 pts (new high)
      Lukas Mesmer (R #45 ns) = 100 pts (new high)
      Æthelwulf (R #35 ns) = 91 + 2 = 93 pts (new high)
      Verena Entenwirth (R #35 ns) = 63 + 2 = 65 pts
      Henry of Exeter (R #35 ns) = 91 pts (new high)
      Ann d'Aix (R #25 ns) = 1 pt (brand new score)
      Isabel of Kenniston (L #28 ns) = 23 + 4 = 27 pts
      Sara Bayley (R #35 ns) = 51 + 3 = 54 pts
      Emma (R #35 ns) = 61 + 2 = 63 pts

      Please remember that if you would like to come out and join the rest of the Aryeton Archers posting scores to the Known World Winter Challenge Shoot, you have only 2 more weeks as the final deadline for the Winter Challenge is on April 15.

      So if you're thinking about it, come on out and do it. Time is running out, and frankly it's too much fun to miss out on. Come on out this next Wednesday and may your arrows fly straight and your aim be true.

      In service,
      HL Lukas Mesmer
      Aryeton Archery Champion