Wednesday Project Night

  • Onnen merch Dinogad Chwith
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2007
      Greetings to the populous of Ayreton! Again, we are hosting Project
      Night (A&S Night), but since we have recently moved about 40 miles, we
      are now in the Foxvale/Rokkhealdon area! Come and work on your
      projects at our house. If you need table space, electrical plugs or
      any special accommodation, please let me know, and I will do my best
      to provide it for you.

      We are located at 1326 Watson St in Montgomery, IL, just off of
      Montgomery Road. We generally start at 6:30pm, or whenever you can
      get here.

      We look forward to seeing you!

      Onnen and Meurig
    • Dougal MacAlister
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 29, 2007
        Thank you muchly Onnen for your offer.

        We need more of these kinds of things.  Yay A&S stuff  :)

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 30, 2007
          Hey guys. Is this going to be a recurring thing or just a one timer? I don't think I can make it this week.

          On 1/29/07, Dougal MacAlister < scadougal@...> wrote:

          Thank you muchly Onnen for your offer.

          We need more of these kinds of things.  Yay A&S stuff  :)

          Greetings to the populous of Ayreton! Again, we are hosting Project
          Night (A&S Night), but since we have recently moved about 40 miles, we
          are now in the Foxvale/Rokkhealdon area! Come and work on your
          projects at our house. If you need table space, electrical plugs or
          any special accommodation, please let me know, and I will do my best
          to provide it for you.

          We are located at 1326 Watson St in Montgomery, IL, just off of
          Montgomery Road. We generally start at 6:30pm, or whenever you can
          get here.

          We look forward to seeing you!

          Onnen and Meurig

          Ld. Earik MacSkellie
          Squire to Sir Galem Lionel Ostwestly
          Marshal, Incipient Shire of Foxvale
        • Onnen merch Dinogad Chwith
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 30, 2007
            This is a regular weekly event. I believe I've sent a missive to Ian
            to incorporate in the weekly announcements, but my intentions may not
            have been clear. (Sorry about that.)

            --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Erick Maxskelly" <erickmaxskelly@...>