April Populace Meeting

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 8:42 AM
      Greetings All,

      Our first populace meeting of the year will be held on April 10 from 2pm - 9pm.

      Congregational Church of Jefferson Park, 5320 West Giddings, 60630
      1 block south of Lawrence Ave., just west of I-90.
      Parking at Hoyne bank lot on Milwaukee, do not block drive thru lanes.

      Canned goods for their food pantry would be welcome. If everyone coming brings just one can, we can make a huge impact for the pantry!

      Pot luck food is fine, brewers & vintner products welcome!

      This is an in-garb affair.

      Feel free to email me with any questions.

      All the best,

      ss

      --
      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL
    • Scribesquire@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3 5:22 AM

        To clarify, this is a 2-8pm A&S/fighter practice/potluck 'mini event' hence the 'in garb affair'.  Also, during the potluck there will be a court.

        Sgt Henry

        Baron Ayreton

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3 5:34 AM

          Also, having recently been gifted with a bit more by way 'Gold Key Donations' than my GK storage can handle, I was wondering if folk might be interested in a garb/fabric swap? And if taking, but not swapping, perhaps throwing a little donation towards the church in.