Re: [Ayreton] Calling all Baronial Cooks- Feast - Ayreton Carnivale

  • suzanearley@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31 9:17 PM

      I'm down for one of:

      venison stew

      OR

      cornish pasties (meat pies)

      OR

      fruit pies

      Ghita

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Kelli HD" <khirya@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 5:28:10 PM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Calling all Baronial Cooks- Feast - Ayreton Carnivale

      Greetings Ayreton Cooks!

      My name is Kara and I'm Head Cook for 2011's Baronial Event, Aryeton Carnivale.

      The general idea for this years Carnivale is something very laid back focusing
      on all possible aspects of preparation for war.

      In lieu of a traditional feast, the idea is to put on an a la carte service
      "shoppe." We're thinking pies, perhaps a stew or two, anything that is portable
      or able to be easily served in a single portion. Sweets, Non-alcoholic
      beverages, anything tasty that we can possibly include.

      This concept has huge potential for creativity and to show off the varied skills
      of the Barony's finest cooks.

      If you are interested in contributing, working, prepping, or
      cheer-leading(pom-poms optional), PLEASE contact me ASAP.

      In Service,

      Kara
      karaatladottir@...