Carnivale - Feast - Clarification

  • Kelli HD
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 1:59 PM
      Greetings Ayretonians!

      As the head cook for the feast I want to take this opportunity to clarify some things about this upcoming event.

      1. Not a potluck.
      Do not just bring something unless it is for your own personal consumption.
      This will be an organized and calculated attempt by me, to include any budding and veteran cooks in Ayreton, wanting to participate in a feast without actually cooking the entire thing.
      Someone has seen through my evil plan of "training [an army of] new feast stewards" by giving them a taste of what it's like, and possibly even tempting the veteran masters back into delighting our palettes once again without the stress and fatigue that comes with cooking an entire event. My plan is to unite the Barony's cooks and since it's a dry site my plan is to use food.

      2. Not free.
      The items will be a la carte with prices to be determined, once the offerings themselves are determined.
      Reasonable expenses will be reimbursed from the feast budget after the handing over of receipts, for items that were pre-arranged, by me.

      Just like a traditional feast.

      3. Entertainment
      Still having some and it will be fantastic. If you don't make it and stay, you will be sad.

      4. All sitting together, with tablecloths and feast gear?
      You bet.

      5. Rumors of a court-like thing happening?
      You didn't hear it from me.

      I hope this clears up some concerns, answers questions, solicits contributors, and whets your appetites.

      In Service, except when sleeping, which is never,

      Kara