Free (Empty) Keg

  • atterlep
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15 10:28 AM
      We found what looks like a 5-gallon keg under our guest bed. It's a
      silver cylinder about 3' high and 1' across. We don't want it, and
      will give it to the first person who responds. I would only ask that
      you put something in the keg by the end of the year. I can bring it
      to a Gargoyles/TGS fighter practice.

      Feel free to forward this email to people who haven't had the wisdom
      to sign on to the Ayreton list!

      Fairfax