Practice for SUNDAY JAN. 28th is back on

  • Valerie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2007
      The Shire of the Grey Gargoyles will be hosting the aryerton fighter
      practice at it's usual time of 2pm-6pm located at Ida Noyes Hall.

      Due to a conflicting fighting seminar we have been booted out of our
      normal space and we will be practicing in the 3RD FLOOR THEATER. So
      please come out and join us for fun and fighting. I look forward to
      seeing you all there.

      Moira O'Dorran