Swordplay Seminar and Workshop at the University of Chicago, Jan 28, 2007

  • Antonie Dvorakova
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2007
      Hi,

      Are you aware of the "Flower of Battle: Knightly Combat in Medieval
      Italy" Seminar and Workshop to be held at the University of Chicago in
      (our very own) Ida Noyes Hall on Sunday, January 28, 2007, from 9:00
      a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (seminar in the morning and workshop in the
      afternoon)?

      Please, find more info at:
      http://www.chicagoswordplayguild.com/flowerofbattle/
      Tom Leoni of the Order of the Seven Hearts and Sean Hayes, "Master at
      Arms" from University of Oregon, will present together with Rachel
      Fulton, a UofC history professor, and leading guys from the Armour
      Research Society and the Chicago Swordplay Guild.

      Hope to see you there,
      Antonie