Reminder: No Thieves of Hearts practice tomorrow (Mar-29)

  • Tedesco da Venezia
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2011
      Due to spring break, Glenbrook North High School will not be available tomorrow for practice.

      However, Tree-Girt-Sea has started hosting Wednesday night practices at the Congregational Church of Jefferson Park.  They now have an entire basketball court of indoor space.  Details/directions/parking below.

      Tedesco da Venezia
      Thieves of Hearts

      On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 1:29 PM, g. Willie Arnold <kith3609@...> wrote:
      Hello All

      Just a reminder that there will be Fighter Practice Wednesdays starting 3/16/2011 from 7-10 pm
      on the North-side of Chicago, about a minute drive from the I90 Expressway Lawrence Ave Exit

      The address is:

      Congregational Church of Jefferson Park
      5320 West Giddings
      Chicago IL 60630

      http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=5320+West+Giddings+Chicago+IL+60630&aq=&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=47.972233,79.013672&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=5320+W+Giddings+St,+Chicago,+Cook,+Illinois+60630&ll=41.966702,-87.75866&spn=0.022145,0.038581&z=15&iwloc=A

      We have a basketball court sized area. Enough for some melee drills and practice, rapier and HW individual training.

      Hope to see you all there...

      Oh One more thing!  I would recommend dropping off your gear first then go park. We have an arrangement with Hoyne Bank to use their parking lot on Milwaukee Avenue and Giddings. The only  restriction is don't park in the Drive thru lanes. Everything else is fair game.

      Ooo Did i Mention that theres a interesting little dive bar Called Fischmans right across the alley?
      Guinness, Magners, Hacker-Pschor, Smithicks and Blue moon on Tap!

      Motivation!
      Kith