RE: [GreyGargoyles] Sunday practice

  • Wolfram von Waldersbach
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2011
      Thank you for the update and for beating me to the punch on this one... haha.

      Also, as a reminder, when practices resume for the Spring quarter at Ida Noyes Hall, beginning Sunday 3.April.2011, we will be in the West Lounge (2nd Floor), unless the weather is good enough for us to be out on the Midway Plaisance. Yes, we got hosed in the room lottery again.

      Danke.

      In Service,

      "Voca me cum benedictis"
      Archery Marshal of the Barony of Ayreton and of the Canton of the Grey Gargoyles
      Knight's Marshal of the Canton of the Grey Gargoyles
      Bursar - Royal University of the Midrealm
      2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion
      Archery Champion to Ullr II and AnneLyse II

      To: greygargoyles@yahoogroups.com
      From: mickel14@...
      Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 16:00:02 -0400
      Subject: [GreyGargoyles] Sunday practice

      Greetings.

      I was just in touch with the office of the building at Ida Noyes hall, and was informed that the building will not be open past 2 pm on Sunday.  Therefore, no practice.

      in service,
      -Susanna the Short