L FOR SUBMISSIONS: April Issue of The Zephyr

  • Margrett Norwoode
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24 1:35 PM
      Good citizens of the Barony of Ayreton: Good Morrow to you!

      I will be laying out the April issue of The Zephyr soon and would love to include any stories, art, poetry, articles or anything else of interest from the good folk of our fair Barony.

      If you wish to submit anything, please send them via email to me by end of day Thursday, March 31, one week from now. I would especially like to feature content about the arts & sciences and the A&S competition experience or process to inspire us all for this year's A&S competition season--but anything is welcome even if it is not related to the theme.

      Please note that under the new rules starting this year, I will need to have on file signed creative release forms for any text, art or photographs that appear in The Zephyr. If you have any questions about this requirement, please contact me and I will do my best to find answers for you. Please see the Midrealm Chronicler page for links to the forms: http://www.midrealm.org/chronicler/

      Yours in service,

      Lady Margrett
      Ayreton Acting Chronicler
    • MargrettNorwoode
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24 1:42 PM
        Frgghghslsdlf--argghh!! That was supposed to be CALL for Submissions (quietly muttering and slinking back to my ink-stained desk).

        Margrett